DRN’s Community Channels air local events, announcements, advertisements and personal greetings 24 hours/day, 7 days a week on channel 16. The Community Channel is available for viewing in the communities of Ashley, Cogswell, Crete, Dickey, Edgeley, Ellendale, Forman, Fort Ransom, Forbes, Fullerton, Guelph, Gwinner, Havana, Jud, Kathryn, Kulm, LaMoure, Lisbon, Litchville, Marion, Milnor, Oakes, Rutland and Verona.
Click on one of the following links Paid Ad/Personal Greeting or Free Community Announcement to submit an ad.
- Submissions must have contact name and number with the request.
- Requests must be 350 characters or less (including headline).
- All ads/announcements must be received in the DRN office by Wednesday at 5 pm to air the following week.
- Community Calendar Announcements are accepted from non-profit agencies. The following is an example of a community announcement “The Lion’s Club is holding a Spaghetti Feed at 5 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 5 at the Legion.”
- Dickey Rural Services, Inc. reserves the right to refuse any ad or announcements.
- All personal greetings and personal ads must be prepaid.
Type of Message:
Business Ad-per week ***
Business Ad-per month
Personal Greeting or Ad-per day
Personal Greeting or Ad-per week
$75.00 (Minimum of 3 months. Maximum of 12 months.)
FREE – no dollar amounts for tickets, etc. will be aired.
*** Customers may create their own ads for airing. However, the completed ad MUST be submitted in JPEG or GIF format. Also, any pictures submitted for ads MUST also be submitted in JPEG or GIF format. If you have any questions please contact Mary Sundby at DRN. 701-344-5000 or 877-559-4692
Any non-profit agency, church or community organization that would like to place an announcement for a fund-raiser or not-for-profit community event may do so for free. Free submissions will run for one week. No dollar amounts for tickets or other items may be included in the ad. Any dollar amounts included with the submission will be removed and not aired.